Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Writing Launch

cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
edited November 2020 in General 496 karma

I am confused....I was under the impression you are supposed to be able to launch your lsat writing link 8 days before you write the exam. I am scheduled for November 11th yet today I still don't see the link to launch it.

Help

Comments

• AGGH0110AGGH0110 Alum Member
    13 karma

Call LSAC they will provide you with the link to launch the test. I completed mines today!

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

@AGGH0110 do you think it will delay your score to wait to complete the writing until the day of the test or the day after!? I was going to do it before but am seriously running out of time to get it all done!

496 karma

@AGGH0110 i did mine today and wrote the essay then after i closed out of the session. I didnt need to sign anything or do anything just x'd it out. is that ok?! i swear i read somewhere you had to sign something.

help

• AGGH0110AGGH0110 Alum Member
    edited November 2020 13 karma

@cpeaks13 It might delay It, I called LSAC and they said It make take up to 3 weeks for them to review and approve your writing sample. But you never know, mine was reviewed and approved the next day. I'd say take It as soon as you can, It does not take that long. Those 35 mins go by pretty quick and that away you avoid delaying your score release. And regarding the signature, I don't remember signing anything afterwards, I just reviewed the essay and x'ed out too

496 karma

@AGGH0110 i did it yesterday, it says pending now so think its all good! Thx!!