Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November writing sample approved in 4 days

Data point: Took writing sample on Sunday (11/1) and it was approved today (11/5).

One less thing to worry about before test in 6 days....

Comments

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

@"Well there you go" I did mine today and wrote the essay then it timed out and i got to the page with the option to preview it etc, after that i closed out of the session. I didnt need to sign anything or do anything just x'd it out. is that ok?! i swear i read somewhere you had to sign something. help.
    On the LSAC page it says exam initiated not completed or anything. Definitely freaking out a bit.

• HHLL1606HHLL1606 Alum Member
    edited November 2020 96 karma

@cpeaks13 don't freak out, I took it a month ago and I didn't have to sign anything.

• 109 karma

@cpeaks13 TBH, my brain is so fried right now I can't remember Sunday. I did have to hit "submit" at some point but I didn't check what it said on my LSAC page afterwards.

• cpeaks13cpeaks13 Core Member
    496 karma

@Hilo1606 thanks!

• jax_jax97jax_jax97 Core Member
    18 karma

Can we take it after the test or is their a specific deadline?

• 109 karma

You can certainly take it after but your LSAT score won't be released until the WS is approved. My advice is to take it ASAP. It isn't anything you need to prepare for. Might as well get it done so it doesn't hold up your score.