Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone in Seoul or Bundang in Korea interested in finding a study partner?

swnam90swnam90 Alum Member
edited October 2015 in General 32 karma
Hey fellow 7sagers, and a special hi to those in Korea.

I've taken the LSAT in June and got a 169, and am looking for a study partner or two who'll help me stay motivated (as will I to you(s)) for the upcoming December LSAT.

I believe that we could be most helpful to each other if you have at least scored a 168~169 on the real test and/or have been PTing in the 170s. (For those of you who'd like to know more about me: I have graduated from college in the U.S. and was born in 1990)

I'll be studying in Gangnam (Apgujeongdong) or Bundang. I work at a prep academy so I can provide space for mock tests.

hit me up if you're interested!

Comments

• Elle2015Elle2015 Alum Member
    198 karma
    Hey. I'm in Bundang and in a similar situation. I'm taking the Dec LSAT and hoping to get a score in the 170s (I have been PTing in the 170s but I still need to do A LOT of studying). I've been at it for about 3 months (1 month in Jan/Feb when I took the LSAT for the first time - 167) and I recently started studying again after finishing grad school. (For more personal info: I'm 5 years older than you, went to school in the States, and am also working at a prep/literature academy).
  • jpak822jpak822 Free Trial Member
    23 karma
    Anybody still interested in studying? I know this post is a bit old but I am planning to take the Sept. 2016 administration in Seoul. Would be great to join or start a study group!