Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex

whatlikeitshardwhatlikeitshard Alum Member
in General 219 karma

I take the LSAT Flex on Sunday on my laptop. I'm wondering if while you're taking the test, any notifications come in or does the ProctorU software completely block out everything? I see my iMessages come in on my laptop and I'm worried that it will happen during the test. I tried deactivating iMessage already but something is wrong with my iMessage so I can't. Thanks in advance for any help!

Comments

• peachyrachepeachyrache Member
    36 karma

I usually put my laptop on do not disturb mode to stop notifications from appearing on my laptop! If I remember correctly, ProctorU also instructs test takers to put their laptops on do not disturb mode as well.

• 1952 karma

i remember my proctor taking over my computer and putting it on do not disturb mode. the proctor also disabled functions like taking screenshots.
    before you start your exam, you can put your laptop on do not disturb mode just to be sure.
    good luck on your test!

• whatlikeitshardwhatlikeitshard Alum Member
    219 karma

@peachyrache said:
    I usually put my laptop on do not disturb mode to stop notifications from appearing on my laptop! If I remember correctly, ProctorU also instructs test takers to put their laptops on do not disturb mode as well.

Thank you both so much!! I forgot that you can do Do Not Disturb on your laptop as well! And good to know that the Proctor will do that. Thanks!