Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happens when you cancel?

leiahc123leiahc123 Member
in General 7 karma

I take the LSAT Monday so I no longer need my 7Sage Ultimate plan. However, I would like to review what I’ve done until Monday. Does anyone know what happens when you cancel? Will all of my progress and information be wiped away?

Comments

• Anakin SkywalkerAnakin Skywalker Core Member
    7 karma

I also cancelled for the same reason. No, your progress is not wiped away. Good luck on the LSAT! :)

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    867 karma

@leiahc123 said:
    I take the LSAT Monday so I no longer need my 7Sage Ultimate plan. However, I would like to review what I’ve done until Monday. Does anyone know what happens when you cancel? Will all of my progress and information be wiped away?

Hi there,

Subscriptions can be canceled at any time, you keep whatever time you already purchased. For example, if you signed up on October 29, 2020, you can cancel your subscription now and still have access until November 28, 2020.

When the course expires, you can resume your subscription at anytime. As long as you use the same email address, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.).

Let us know if you have any further questions.