Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Books to Study?

chellevangchellevang Member
in General 136 karma

I have the loophole, but quit after the explanations just confused me. Any other suggestions on books to add to my regime? Particularly to improve LR.

Thanks!

Comments

• CardsnHogzCardsnHogz Alum Member
    168 karma

The Logic Reasoning Bible by PowerScore is a staple in the prep books. It's huge and vastly detailed. I'm half way through it, im a low scorer btw so take this for what its worth, and I really like it. Some may be turned off by TOO much detail. But I think they try to get you inside the mind of the test writers which is excellent in my humble opinion.

Opposite of that but still regarded as good is the LSAT trainer. It's an overview of the entire test but some people swear by his question type discussion. It is MUCH shorter than the LR Bible. But I didn't get much out of his logic reasoning sections, other than a solid overview. I do like his focus on finding the flaws in arguments but idk. good luck! dont make any decisions on my advice alone find more advice. that is my advice