Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nov Flex score- happy crying. Thank you 7sage!!!

gigi_m1308gigi_m1308 Alum Member
edited November 2020 in November 2020 LSAT 149 karma

Just wanted to hop on here for the last time and say thank you to everyone at 7sage. I increased my score 8 points from my last LSAT and performed better than a majority of my PT's !! I know that isn't much to some people but considering how discouraged I was starting to feel after my last few PT's and after even taking the November Flex- I couldn't be happier.
For anyone that is currently studying for the LSAT and feeling discouraged or helpless- please hang in there. It is so easy to throw in the towel and give up when you just can't get that one problem set or you have no motivation to take a PT but I need to remind you that there is a reason you are studying for this test and going to law school so push through and you will absolutely see results. Good luck to everyone that is taking future tests, you will ace it!!!

Side note, I have both gently used and new LSAT prep books including Powerscore Bibles (LG and LR), LSAT Trainer and volumes 5 and 6 of the 10 actual and official PT's so message me if you are interested in buying them discounted. Honestly just looking to get them off my hands.

Comments