12 Week Study Plan - April LSAT-Flex 2021

Chelsea L.Chelsea L. Member
edited November 2020 in Study Guides/Cheat Sheets 12 karma

Hi everyone! Writing to look for some advice on a well-paced/balanced 12 week studying schedule or general approach in anticipation of the LSAT Flex exam in April 2021. It's 5 months away but I know I will need to take advantage of all the time that I can get leading up to the exam day.

For context -- I took the LSAT twice in 2018 (140 and 141 - YIKES). The scores were lower than my first diagnostic (~156). I studied extensively for both of those exams and projected to be around the 160s while working full time. How did the 20 point delta happen BOTH times? I wish I could tell you. I was mortified to say the least and I put law school on hold knowing that I would be taking a few gap years anyways. I didn't believe in myself anymore and knew I needed time to rest. I was burnt out. I realized that I rushed the process. There are also about a million different things I would do differently to make sure the bad studying habits don't transfer this time.

Fast forward ~2 years -- I'm still working full time but I've since relocated jobs and cities. I've grown a lot as an individual and I know my limits now. I'm ready to get back in the game.

My goal score is a 168.

Question for the community - how should I pace myself moving forward if I were to begin say 12/12 to April 2021?

I'm attempting to approach this studying cycle as if I've never seen a LSAT question before. I'm sure a few muscle memory tricks may come back to me but I've largely forgotten a lot of concepts. I would love to hear what has worked and not worked for y'all to get a better sense as to how to create a more regimented schedule for myself.

Comments

• Auntie2020Auntie2020 Member
    552 karma

I am also planning to take the Feb & April LSAT with a similar goal score.

For myself, I finished going through the common core and now in the process of fool proofing games and blind reviewing logical reasoning. I am starting from PT1 and making my way up!