Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR/RC Study Partner for February LSAT

captainwoofs-1-1-1captainwoofs-1-1-1 Alum Member
edited November 2020 in Study Groups 99 karma

I'd like to find someone to meet with once or twice a week online to discuss LR and RC sections/questions. Ideally this would consist of completing some of the same sections/questions every week and then meeting to discuss difficult questions and passages.

I am currently scoring in the mid to high 160s (I have also scored in the low 170s several times on practice tests) and would prefer studying with someone with similar PT scores My current section breakdown is roughly LG -0/-2, LR -2/-3, RC -2/-4. I am also trying to find a study partner that approaches studying in a similar manner to how I approach it. I try to approach the test in a very methodical way and I find it very helpful to fully understand the reasoning behind each stimulus. I like to come up with a reason for choosing the correct answer and reasons for not choosing each incorrect answer. I also try to prephrase an answer as often as I can in LR--this is something I have struggled with so it's really a work in progress. For RC passages, I typically take a bit more time on the passage in order to really fully understand the structure of what I am reading. I like to read the passage as if I'm having a conversation with the author of the passage and constantly reflect back on what I've read to create a kind of mental map of how the passage is progressing.

Please send me a message about your experience with the LSAT/your study habits if you are interested in studying together! Thanks!