Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR-Manhattan and 7Sage

shine.on.meshine.on.me Alum Member
edited April 2015 in General 463 karma
Hi everyone,
I'm at a bit of a standstill in my prep. Burnout is a bitch. But after a lot of thought I made the decision to purchase the Manhattan Prep LR book. The selling point was looking at the table of contents and seeing that 90% (totally out of the blue figure but it is a lot) of the book is on my problem areas. I need a good review before delving back in but that's beside the point. I also have a copy of The Trainer and the PowerScore Bibles that I use rarely. But I am primarily using my 7Sage course. I'm having success using The Trainer with 7Sage. But has anyone had any success using Manhattan and 7Sage together? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    I like Manhattan LR—got it on Kindle a few months ago, then just got the hard copy book and decided to go through it for real once I'm done with 7sage. I like it (way more than Powerscore) but I think I'm glad I didn't start with it (Manhattan), if that makes sense.
  • shine.on.meshine.on.me Alum Member
    463 karma
    @nicole.hopkins no it makes perfect sense. I feel the same about The Trainer. I love it but I'm glad I didn't start with it.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @"Nilesh S" ^ Yes, success using 7sage, the trainer and/or Manhattan ^_^