Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games is death

Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
in Logic Games 2249 karma

When I go back to the older games, I just completely blank out on them and need to watch video explanations to even have a shot but I feel by memorizing the game, it somehow takes away from the learning process? What am I supposed to do when I am stuck on a game?

Comments

• christopherhareaschristopherhareas Core Member
    edited December 2020 11 karma

My recommendation would be to start writing. Whenever I get stuck, half of the battle is telling myself to stop getting in my head and start trying out scenarios. Even if that means playing out every possibility for a question. Doing something is better than nothing, and it often jumpstarts my thinking and gets me back into the logic game mentally. Bottom line: put pencil to paper and start writing things out. Hope this helps.

• ___AZ______AZ___ Member
    87 karma

I used to be at the same point, but worth to ask, did you already complete the CC portion of the games? It was a huge game charger for me and I am doing way better now and able to understand exactly what is needed to be done.