Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about "Do Not Save Answers"

mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
edited April 2015 in Technical Problems 938 karma
Hello all! I hope your weekend is going well and you are given the time you need to focus on studying for the LSAT!

I was wondering if there was anyway to see the videos, even though I check the box that says "Do not save answers." As I mentioned in another thread, I haven't been able to finish PTs, so I do a lot of sections w/o completing exams. For example, 2 LR, 2 RC, next day 1LG 3 LR, and any other variation you can think of. Unfortunately after I BR, I can only see whether my initial answer/BR answer is correct but I can't watch the videos that explain why I'm right/wrong. Is this intended, going to be changed later, or am I just missing something and I can already watch the explanations? I do plan on having the whole PT scored, just not all at once. So because my BR and review is so staggered I was hoping to review questions without having to officially complete a PT.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" @"Dillon A. Wright" What if there were a toggle—"Hide Correct Answers"—on the page with the videos; OR, if there were a way to just access video explanations separately, without using the grader? And the same toggle could exist on the explanations-without-grader page.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Can't you just go to that PT and watch the video explanations?
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    yeah you should be able to just go to the particular PT under your syllabus and click watch explanations and click the questions you want to watch... Though I do think a hide the answers feature would be pretty cool
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited April 2015 2654 karma
    Thinking about it more I think it would be awesome to have a hide answers feature on the explanations page AND (more so on the) grader so when reviewing you can look at which questions you got wrong without finding some odd way to see the wrong question without seeing the answer so you can give the question another go while knowing your current answer is wrong @"Alan Cheuk"
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    That would be perfect actually! Especially with BR >.<! There are some questions where I know it's one of two but I can't figure out why, but I'd love to explain it to myself before JY does.