Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is the actual flex like

asdf12345asdf12345 Member
edited January 2021 in General 271 karma

Taking Jan and want to get a sense of what pts the flex is comparable to. Like is the LR like the 80s, 70s or 60s? Same for RC and LG. Has anyone seen circle, pattern, or just weird games in any of the flex tests?
If I get a test like 72.85.or
86 I will literally cry.

Comments

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

following

• RyanazRRyanazR Member
    208 karma

Following

• 39 karma

following

• a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

I took the October Flex and had a hard misc game for Game 4. Other than that I think RC and LR were pretty regular. I've taken the LSAT twice before and both of my scores were exactly what I was PT'ing at. With the curve, the real test is actually a pretty accurate indicator of your general performance. I saw a recent post on 7sage where someone said that they're predicting that the January Flex will be similar to the tests in the early 80s. I have no idea where they got this info from or how they made that prediction so take it for what you will.

• ekgarrison00ekgarrison00 Member
    edited January 2021 23 karma

I found this to be super helpful, the Powerscore guys go through their observations about the recent Flex tests and their predictions through April: https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/crystal-ball-the-november-lsat-webinar-recording/

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

i took it twice, it's really anti climatic lol. i didnt have any misc games and actually had very fair logic games for both, so im preparing myself for a miscellaneous game on the jan flex :(

• asdf12345asdf12345 Member
    271 karma

@a1ex_682 i think they got it from powerscore because they apparently said the jan test is going to be similar to the 80s. obviously no one knows, but powerscore is often accurate so no harm in brushing up on the 80s before the test.

271 karma

@kilgoretrout as long as lr isnt hard ill be happy. i can deal with hard rc and hard lg but not with hard lr ugh

271 karma

@ekgarrison00 i saw that too but its so long...do you know at what timestamp they specifically discuss the jan test?

• ekgarrison00ekgarrison00 Member
    23 karma

@asdf12345 said:
    @ekgarrison00 i saw that too but its so long...do you know at what timestamp they specifically discuss the jan test?

I think they touch on it throughout but they provide time stamps for each section under the video so you can jump around

• a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

@asdf12345 said:

I just watched it at 1.75x speed, it was sooo helpful! I would recommend watching it. They have an outline of timestamps at the beginning.