Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know what the Law School Explained series will involve?

Hi there,
I was looking at the series Law School Explained that 7sage is offering now. Has anyone used it? Does anyone have any info about what is yet to come with it, in terms of how much they want to cover?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@lennono88 said:
    Hi there,
    I was looking at the series Law School Explained that 7sage is offering now. Has anyone used it? Does anyone have any info about what is yet to come with it, in terms of how much they want to cover?

Hi there,

Law School Explained is a series of video and audio lessons that walk you through the basics of a typical 1L curriculum. Law School Explained is the ultimate supplement. In bite-sized lessons from top legal talent, you’ll learn landmark cases, basic doctrines, and patterns of analysis that will help you thrive.

You can find more information about our Law School Explained courses here: https://7sage.com/lawschool/pricing/

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.