Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I Apply in Feburary 2021? Is it too late?

RosenvibesRosenvibes Member
edited February 2021 in Law School Admissions 64 karma

Any advice for applying this month with 3.33 UGPA and 153 LSAT?

With mediocre numbers and being g late in the cycle should I still try and apply for this year? Any thoughts? I appreciate the feedback very much.

Feedback Please! February 2021
  1. Should I apply this cycle?15 votes
    1. Go for it!
      86.67%
    2. Prudent to wait for next cycle.
      13.33%

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

If your numbers are within range of your target schools, go for it. If not, wait and retake.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Are you scholarship dependent? Do you have a particular school or handful of schools that you are set on and aren't interested in others? How do your stats compare to their stats? Are you comfortable with not knowing the result until pretty late in the cycle? Do you really want to go to a reach school?

These things all go into whether you should pull the trigger now or not. If you have good odds of getting into the programs you want and don't have designs on programs higher ranked and aren't going to need a full ride to accept than go for it. If you are looking at schools that are already reaches you are better off delaying and reapplying next year. If you are looking at a mix, apply this year, see what happens, and if it doesn't work out reapply next year.