Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone point me to what lessons in LR that I need to complete so I can destroy in/out games

pipelineporterpipelineporter Live Member
edited November 2023 in Logic Games 33 karma

In a 4 question LG drill I’m -2 easy. Throw an in out game and I’m useless.

Can someone point to the exact LR lessons I need to complete the in out games? Eventually I need to complete all of LR but I just want to knock out LG fully and just drill daily to keep the skills.

Comments

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Alum Member
    374 karma

Conditional Reasoning in LR will help in LG. I do not know exact PT'S but check the core curriculum for conditional logic.

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    641 karma

JY made this wonderful list - LSAT Logic Games Sorted Part 1: In/Out Games. The way he grouped them by type and difficulty level was super helpful in mastering In/Out games which naturally strengthened my conditional logic skills.

• J1234567J1234567 Core Member
    21 karma

This isn't related to 7Sage, but I learned and perfected logic games originally with Lsat Demon (another lsat prep platform) and I think they explain it better (at least for me) than 7Sage does. If you search on Youtube for "in out games lsat demon," you'll see a short clip from their podcast where they talk in more simpler terms of exactly what an in/out game is asking for with a real-life example. That video helped things click for me/ put in real-life perspective what in/out games really are. I hope that helps!

• 1stWorldProblems1stWorldProblems Live Member
    562 karma

I don't really need to try every prep service to know that 7sage is as good as it gets, (and it's gooood). Never heard of the LSAT before I started in Jun of last year, couldn't do a logic game to save my life. Haven't gotten a more than a -1 on LG in the last 10+ PTs, so, for what it's worth, I'd say ignore the 'try these other services' advice and focus on the 7sage CC, and practice, practice, practice.