Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex Scratch Paper

suz979797suz979797 Member
in General 14 karma

I see on LSAC that you may have 5 sheets of scratch paper when taking the LSAT-Flex. Can this scratch paper be lined?

Comments

• TheMommaBearTheMommaBear Member
    edited February 2021 348 karma

Blank, lined, or graph paper.

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

I assumed they meant blank... I would VASTLY prefer to have my dot graph paper!

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hello I had graph paper proctor did not care I just had to show each side. Do not forget to show each side. I had one proctor ask for each side I had another one that just said to show them on my own.

• CardsnHogzCardsnHogz Alum Member
    168 karma

I feel like this test is so stingy with everything. the one thing they are not stingy with, just doesn't help me at all. Laugh at me. Laugh!

Serious question and no shade if you do! Do people used 5 pieces of paper? 4? 3?

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

I usually go through 2-3, using both sides... If I could trade a sheet for 5 extra minutes, I would!

• yang9999yang9999 Core Member
    419 karma

@CardsnHogz said:
    I feel like this test is so stingy with everything. the one thing they are not stingy with, just doesn't help me at all. Laugh at me. Laugh!

Serious question and no shade if you do! Do people used 5 pieces of paper? 4? 3?

I use about 4 for LG and then the last sheet for everything else but only because I write too big and have an aversion to writing on the other side of the paper lol.