Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I access what I have done during my month of premium after stopping the subscription?

Krithin S.Krithin S. Live Member
in General 97 karma

Hi, this is a tricky question, I was wondering, if I wanted to purchase the premium for a month to focus on LG and LR, could I take a break by stopping the subscription the next month, but still be able to access whatever I have done or watched? I am basically trying to see if I can watch some of the PT's LG or LR video explanations, but then have time to review it in another month without the subscription.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"Krithin S."

When your paid course expires, your account reverts to a free account. This means that you will not be able to access any of the Lessons, PrepTests, or Explanation Videos which can only be accessed with a paid account.

If you resubscribe to the course at a later date, all your account data will be preserved (progress, analytics, etc.) as long as you use the same email address to resubscribe to the course.

Let us know if you have any further questions.