Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 2

teechj117teechj117 Core Member
in Off-topic 291 karma

I was listening in on podcast #4 with LSATcantwin. Around 38 minutes in he mentions the thing for him at 18 was WoW, JY mentions Diablo 2. I put countless hours into Diablo 2, but I definitely don't see myself able to put in that time now. That doesn't mean I'm not hype for the remaster. Every now and then I'll play an hour or two of apex or warzone just to break from the routine.

What was a guilty pleasure for you (and maybe still is)?

Comments

• McBeck418McBeck418 Member
    500 karma

I'm excited for Diablo 2 coming back, though I'd be real excited if Gauntlet Dark Legacy made a comeback.

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Haha now it’s Valheim! And I’m a 3L just trying to graduate 😂 video games are trying to sabotage me! (Also insanely hyped for Diablo 2 and the rogue from 4!!)

• 1952 karma

yess diablo! diablo taught me perseverance, resiliency and grit.
    (or at least, i'd like to think that way to feel better about the time lost...)

gotta say, i'm more into starcraft: remastered now
    also watch games on youtube and past tournaments

• McBeck418McBeck418 Member
    500 karma

@LSATcantwin gives us all hope that we can be any L and still sneak in some gaming time. Haha.

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

Haha, I was playing the latest wow expansion for a couple months until I decided to enroll in 7sage. I haven't played a video game since (December) I'm taking the June Lsat and hopefully after that I'll be done and can just game until I wait for law school the following year.

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

Don’t give up your passions! But your game time will significantly decrease during law school 😂 I’m such a hardcore nerd though that I HAVE to get gaming in somewhere during the week haha

• PFT CommenterPFT Commenter Core Member
    249 karma

Nothing better than a trip to Verdansk with the lads.

• eriksisraeleriksisrael Member
    16 karma

my discord buddies keep asking me to jump into Valheim. I'm like- that sounds incredible, but it's the goddamned devil and will destroy my motivation for prep.

My most guilty pleasure has been Rust. I had to retire a few months ago because it will literally eat your life if you play it. Incompatible with real life goals lol.

• teechj117teechj117 Core Member
    291 karma

@McBeck418 said:
    @LSATcantwin gives us all hope that we can be any L and still sneak in some gaming time. Haha.

So you're telling me there's a chance...