Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inferences while timed.

mitchell-5mitchell-5 Member
edited March 2021 in Logic Games 100 karma

I just cant figure logic games out under times conditions. I keep getting 7-10 wrong every test, and if i can just master them i will have the score i need.

Does anyone have any tips they could help me with?

Comments

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hello, there could be many reasons why under timed conditions that you are getting questions wrong. Is there specific game(s) that gives you trouble or type of game? Or ones that are logic heavy or? Is it the game setup? Inferences in the questions or setup? What type of games are you missing the inferences on? In/out? sequencing? grouping? All of the types I mentioned have common inferences that the LSAC likes to use such as in the In/out games when the in or out category is full all the other pieces must go into the other category. Or in sequencing when they ask for where a leader or follower must go (follower cant go first position and the leader can't go in the last).
    I would recommend on the games that are giving you trouble to keep track of what went wrong and why it went wrong, so you can review it later and see if there is a trend starting(there normally is). Then once you find the trend you can grind those types of games. Keep fool proofing and practicing, this will help you get better at making inferences a lot of logic games is repetition and exposure. The LSAC likes to recycle ideas and they just dress the same ideas up differently.
    I wrote a post on how I went -0/-1 consistently and have a link to a google slides I made(working on new and better one) to help keep track of games.
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/27505/link-to-google-slides-that-many-have-been-asking-for-i-explain-my-process-to-0-lg