Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you do practice timed sections while working through the 7Sage learning modules?

MiliPatel1MiliPatel1 Alum Member
edited July 2014 in General 66 karma
Hi! I am new to 7Sage and just started my online videos/classes today. I am signed up for the Feb 2015 LSAT. I'm just wondering, should I be doing practice lsat sections/tests while I am still learning the material to track my progress or do it at the end? When should I start drilling sections basically is my question. Thanks!!

Comments

• carreno.katecarreno.kate Alum Member
    135 karma
    You should do the problem sets included in the lessons for now. You don't want to burn through practice tests before you learn everything there is to learn. Take the diagnostic, and then stick to the lessons. If you want additional practice outside the curriculum, I would recommend reading a few challenging articles per week to improve your ability to parse difficult language for both LR and RC. Good luck!
  • MiliPatel1MiliPatel1 Alum Member
    66 karma
    Thanks for the input carreno.kate!
  • James RayJames Ray Alum Member
    186 karma
    Can you recommend some articles that would be worthwhile?
  • MiliPatel1MiliPatel1 Alum Member
    66 karma
    I subscribed to "The Economist" because I heard that was good. But how about the NyTimes or WallStreet Journal? Some people said to even read articles on history.com to get used to women suffrage and abolishinist movements etc.

Thoughts anyone?