Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to stop LSAC from showing my score after each section on practice LSAT?

staceyhewittstaceyhewitt Member
in General 18 karma

So on LSAC, they show the score after each section I take on a practice LSAT. It can be quite distracting, and I was wondering if there is a setting I can change on LSAC that would hide the score I get after each section? If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Comments

• Ajahna94Ajahna94 Member
    223 karma

I hate this too. Very distracting.

• legallybreelegallybree Live Member
    32 karma

If I take the exam on law hub will it auto generate into 7sage analytics?

• ConstantineConstantine Member
    1320 karma

@staceyhewitt said:
    So on LSAC, they show the score after each section I take on a practice LSAT. It can be quite distracting, and I was wondering if there is a setting I can change on LSAC that would hide the score I get after each section? If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it!

At the end of the last section push "pause section" or close tab in the browser.

• SSBM1000SSBM1000 Member
    614 karma

If you take it in exam mode, it won't show the score until the whole test is done.

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    edited March 2021 686 karma

@staceyhewitt I use a css-injection plugin to override the "Show Answer" option (button shouldn't even appear, and even if it does, it doesn't do anything). It also hides everything but your own answer choices and which questions you flagged when you complete a section.

Here's an example of what it looks like:

I'd be happy to share the code with you. I have developer tools that allow me to do this, but you'd just have to find a Chrome or Firefox extension that can auto-inject CSS onto a specific website or domain. I've heard 'Stylish' is intuitive for non-developers, but I'm sure there are plenty of others.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@bryahrichson said:
    If I take the exam on law hub will it auto generate into 7sage analytics?

Hi there,

Sorry, PrepTests that you take on LawHub does not automatically be inputed into 7Sage's Analytics.

However, you can enter your results on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet so that you can track your Analytics on our site.

Here are the steps to do this:

First, tap the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will be able to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. See the screenshot below:

You can tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers. See the example GIF below:

When you are done, tap the blue "Save and Score" button located at the bottom of the page to see your results.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• socksnsandalssocksnsandals Member
    35 karma

I hold my scratch paper up to the screen to cover it before I hit "Complete Section"lol