Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex Setup Test-Day

KU123456KU123456 Alum Member

What should we expect in terms of LSAT Flex setup on test-day? (Does it take long to connect with our proctors after logging on, how does communication with the proctor work, and do we use our phones to scan the room?) Thank you!

Comments

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hello, the experience can be different, but for the most part its the same. I have always connected to my proctor quickly, but I always made sure to do the system check and get my computer ready for the exam. the proctor will either talk to you or type in a text box and you can type in the box as well. Then they will ask you to use your computer camera to scan the room, table, under the table chair floor, ect. then you will use a mirror or your cellphone camera to show them the front of your computer, then they will ask to see paper, pencil, ear plug(if you use them) and drink container if you have a drink. then they will ask you to read a statement out loud saying that you are who you are and that you are taking the exam for the purpose of going to law school blah blah blah. then they will navigate to law hub to start the exam then they will type the password in and you can click start after than to begin. for most people I have read that had problems was because there computer was not connecting properly, do the proctorU pre check/computer check and see if everything is all good if it checks out then I would not worry about the process.
    Good Luck on the exam.

• KU123456KU123456 Alum Member
    90 karma

@kkole444 Thank you so much!

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

you're welcome!