Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Decision wait time

Hello! I applied February 1st to two law schools and haven't heard back from them. Should I be worried or am I just overthinking? Has COVID affected the admissions process and the length of time it takes to hear back from the schools? Anything would help calm my anxiety down!!

Comments

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

I think you’re fine! Law schools have been swamped this year with applications so the whole admissions process has been dragged out for the most part. If it makes you feel any better, I applied in November/ December and am still waiting to hear back from 5 schools lol! I just heard back from 2 this past week if that helps. Hope you hear back soon. Try not to stress too much about it. Good luck!

• HLEGC.2003HLEGC.2003 Alum Member
    257 karma

Yeah this cycle has been super slow! I applied in October and November and I still haven't heard from like 6 schools. I got accepted at one school after waiting for four months and just got an interview invite at a school that I applied to in the fall lol.

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    990 karma

I have had virtual sessions with the admissions office and yes, they’re swamped! Some schools I applied to say their wait times can be longer than 8 to 12 weeks!