Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well not sure

gstar2015gstar2015 Alum Member
in General 68 karma
So today I did worse on my timed pt vs last weeks but my br went up 20 points ?
Still hitting low 150's on pt but mid 160's on br?
What exactly does this mean ?

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    It means you need to drill/BR more and go back to some of the lessons in the course. Going up 20 points means on BR means that you understand the fundamentals but when under timed conditions you may not perform your best, yet. Therefore, I would advise that you go back to drilling under timed conditions so that you can get faster with practice.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @gstar2015 said:
    So today I did worse on my timed pt vs last weeks but my br went up 20 points ?
    Still hitting low 150's on pt but mid 160's on br?
    What exactly does this mean ?
    CONGRATS ... That means you're learning, big time. Wow, a 20 point jump in BR? You must have been hitting the books hard! That means with what you're learning, combined with lots of rigorous practice and some time, you can (reasonably) expect to move into your BR score range.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Exactly, Blind Review is a test of our conscious thought processes, so your fundamentals are clearly improving. But the LSAT, because of the huge time constraint, is a test of our intuitive thought process. But you’re doing the right things: PT Timed, BR, drill under timed conditions, repeat. It’s just a matter of time until what’s a conscious thought process becomes an intuitive thought process. How much time, I can’t say. But every low scorer to high scorer that I’ve ever met improved from that process.