Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non-Traditional Student Study Group August/October 2021

Hey y'all! Thanks to those who have been super brave in meeting up with strangers over the internet.

This Sunday we'll be doing PT 37.

What you need to do if you want to jump in this skype call:

1. take PT 37--timed or untimed, it doesn't matter. If you're just starting, I would do it untimed.
  2. Do a full blind review [I would hide the answers on your BR and take the entire test without knowing what you picked], and do not score your test. Make sure you know why you're choosing the answer choice you are. Take notes as to why.
  3. Make note of any you choose that you feel like you're guessing on, and make sure we talk about those in depth.
  4. Inbox me if you'd like to get the link to the group when we go live on Sunday at 8PM ct/9PM et, and I'll make a big group like last time and message everyone on Sunday.

Also, if you're someone who would like to do one on one reviews, let me know. I can snag an hour here or there to go over a section or two during the daytime. I love talking about this stuff, and only work part time, so I'm happy to meet outside of this big meeting too :)

Comments