Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage Course Expiration Question

kmarxtheleftkmarxtheleft Alum Member
in General 114 karma

Hey everyone, my course just expired. With this in mind, I have a few questions regarding an expired course. The first question is, do I still have access to the course materials/videos other than the prep tests. Does access to the course materials ever expire? Additionally, I would like to know if I need to buy Prep Plus to access the practice tests again. Or, alternatively, do I need to buy the course over again to have access to all the materials. Please answer if you can. Thank you!

Comments

• kmarxtheleftkmarxtheleft Alum Member
    114 karma

I think I actually get it now. It looks like I need to re-buy the course to access the materials.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@kmarxtheleft said:
    I think I actually get it now. It looks like I need to re-buy the course to access the materials.

Hi there,

Yes, that is correct. If you would like to access the materials again, including PrepTests, you have to re-subscribe to the Ultimate+ subscription. As long as you use the same email address to re-subscribe to the course, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.)

Let us know if you have any further questions.