7Sage Podcast Episode #44 - 7Sager James - 147 to 179 LSAT

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited July 2021 in Podcasts 5740 karma

Episode 44 is here!

Subscribe to our podcast:
iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Google Podcasts | SoundCloud

@jmarmaduke96

Comments

• Quelmy137Quelmy137 Live Member
    edited May 2021 18 karma

Where can I find this Sammy person???? I NEED her!!!! Hahahaha

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

Yay, I'm so glad we finally get to hear James's LSAT wisdom! He has truly been my go-to guru for RC. Congrats on those amazing accepts, @jmarmaduke96 !!! :D

• rutawarirutawari Live Member
    7 karma

Hello,

I just opened a free account on 7sage. I recently took the April LSAT flex, whcih was my first ever LSAT. I did not get much time to prepare as I was in a job transition and got a low score (between 141 and 145). I have heard a lot about this course, but will it help with score improvement? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ruta

• BigJay20BigJay20 Member
    438 karma

@Quelmy said:
    Where can I find this Sammy person???? I NEED her!!!! Hahahaha

Any reading comp takeaways? I be getting anxiety listening to these podcasts

• logan1313logan1313 Member
    69 karma

I love the podcast episodes with student stories! Such great motivation. Keep them coming!!

Somewhere down the road, it would also be awesome to get more in the weeds with admissions stories. I know it's not as much of a journey, but it would be awesome to hear students break down their process and outcomes (especially from those whose process was non-traditional, but worked out).

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

@rutawari, Yes, there's a Core Curriculum on here that has helped many students and there are video explanations for every test and I think there's a trial period.