Stuck - Help before August LSAT

rachel.russo04rachel.russo04 Yearly Member

Hello everyone, I am really struggling and need some help/direction. I started studying in January and scored a 149 on my diagnostic, but it is May (almost June) and I am averaging 159. My goal is at minimum a 165, so I am nervous that I won't score high enough. I am getting -0 to -2 on LG (not my worry), but on LR I am averaging -8 and RC -9. I am in a rut, and I do not know what will help. I finished the content on 7Sage in mid-March, and I have been using PTs, the LSAT Trainer, and Loophole. My weaknesses in LR seems to be flaw, strengthening, and SA. For RC, I think it is the timing. Any resources or advice anyone can give? What should these next two months look like for me? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• 17 karma

Hi! Are you blind reviewing the PTs you are doing? Remember that beyond the content in the core curriculum the most important thing is to identify and correct common mistakes. You could also try to do an untimed PT or section. This will help you identify if you have a content issue or time issue. I would also recommend going back to the core curriculum content on LR and RC. Perhaps the second time around things will click better for you.