Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

retaking PTs

lsat5everlsat5ever Core Member
in General 79 karma

I unfortunately burned through most the more recent PTs in the 65-80s but have to take this summer off anyway from studying ... how long would you wait to retake the most recent PTs as an accurate indicator? Is 3 months enough to forget?

Comments

• Michelle V.Michelle V. Member
    29 karma

FOR SURE! Well at least for me anyways when it came to LG especially. There were those haunting LR questions (and the answers), which I believe I can't forget, as well as some reading passages I felt more comfortable with because the subject matter was somewhat familiar. The best way to forget some of the content is to work on older LSAT questions.

• lsat5everlsat5ever Core Member
    79 karma

thank you! i definitely feel similarly and feel much better knowing that they can still be a more or less accurate indicator in a few months from now. really appreciate it! @michellevasquez070715

• 296 karma

@lsat5ever I'm going through PT's where I still have 40's, and the 70's totally untouched. I unfortunately began my test prep on a different platform, and was drilling heavily in the 60's. How did you pace yourself for preparing for test day? I'm hoping to take the August LSAT, but if I want to take it more than once, I'm a little nervous about having enough material left over for one or two other takes. Any tips on how to ration your practice tests? Is there a certain point where drilling is better versus using your practice takes?