Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage on Clubhouse: Creating a Law School Application Timeline

Tajira McCoyTajira McCoy Member Administrator Admissions Consultant

On Wednesday, June 2 at 9pm ET / 6pm PT, join four 7Sage Consultants who will talk through law school admissions application preparation and timelines. Topics will include when to take the LSAT, approaching professors for LORs, when to begin brainstorming personal statements, strategizing a school list, reviewing law school application instructions, and early decision vs. regular application pools. There will be time reserved for Q&A.

If you have a Clubhouse account, use this link to RSVP and join Club 7Sage: https://www.joinclubhouse.com/event/m2jo6DO8.

If you do not currently have Clubhouse access or are on the Clubhouse waitlist, the first 1,000 people to use this link will be able to skip the Clubhouse waitlist for access to the platform, RSVP for our event, and join Club 7Sage: https://www.clubhouse.com/join/club-7sage/jeIHeldv/m2jo6DO8. Unfortunately, we cannot provide additional access beyond the first 1,000 people. We will record the session for those unable to attend and post it to our podcast.

We hope to see you on Clubhouse!

Comments

• fcuttitta1fcuttitta1 Core Member
    13 karma

Hey, I was wondering if you guys posted the session yet as I was unable to make the event!

• briannatatyanabriannatatyana Live Member
    39 karma

Good morning, I'm also checking in to see if this session will be posted for those of us that couldn't make it? Thank you in advance! :)

• Simon123Simon123 Alum Member
    16 karma

Has this been posted yet? Where can we expect it to be posted? Thanks

• Tajira McCoyTajira McCoy Member Administrator Admissions Consultant
    828 karma

Hi Everyone, thanks so much for your interest in the podcast recording!! Our editor is putting on the final touches, and we should have it posted for you within the next couple of days. Stay tuned!