Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June Flex Scheduling is live!

Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
edited June 2021 in June 2021 LSAT 1384 karma

If you're registered for the June LSAT FLEX, log in to ProctorU to schedule your day/timeslot now!

As of this post, dates/times appeared to be available from Saturday, June 12 ~ Tuesday, June 15.

Best wishes, everyone! :)

--

UPDATE:

If this is your 1st time taking the Flex, you might need to work around the system to schedule early:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/comments/jk0hde/lsatflex_do_you_have_to_make_a_proctoru_account/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I forgot that this is what I did several months before, and it worked for me then! :)

Not sure if this is applicable for international registrants, but can't hurt to try. I'm sure there will be plenty of slots available tmr, regardless!

Comments

• love2learnlove2learn Free Trial Member
    252 karma

I don't see anything (yet) ... is it only maybe scheduling internationals? (Are you an international test taker?)

edited June 2021 252 karma

or maybe LSAC is dumping everything into the system in the order of signup, so later signups will appear is a little bit ???

thanks for the post - i already checked today and I wasn't going to check again until tomorrow. now I know to be on the look out.

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

Nope, I'm in the US! I just scheduled my day/time successfully. Have you created an account with ProctorU using the same email address registered with your LSAC account?

• Cassandra GaertnerCassandra Gaertner Core Member
    20 karma

I thought it opened on Thursday at noon eastern time?

edited June 2021 1384 karma

@"Cassandra Gaertner", yes, that is when LSAC "officially" opens it up. In previous FLEX tests I've registered for, however, it's always been the case that we could log in to ProctorU and schedule the day or evening before. This time is no exception.

• Legally_BluntLegally_Blunt Core Member
    35 karma

I saw an email that said scheduling opens Thursday. Is there another way to schedule for this test?

@"Lime Green Dot" I have the login info from the January test. I signed up really close to the last day, so I'm going to just keep hitting refresh. WOOHOO that you signed up already! And shared the info :smiley:

I spent all of yesterday trying to check my system and had to reset my laptop - gwar. But, I've passed the checks on chrome and firefox. I can only guess that something I had to install to use the school I'm accepted at's orientation stuff (or the virus program they recommended). I can't wait to sign up and have that 'stress' out of the way. .... to go back to pts!

• Granger DangerGranger Danger Alum Member
    717 karma

THANK YOU FOR THIS POST

• JAKEMGARSONJAKEMGARSON Member
    8 karma

There's no way for me to sign up with porctoru it says law School Admission Council (LSAC): This Institution does not permit creating a ProctorU account. Please navigate to your course Learning Management System for scheduling and rescheduling ProctorU reservations.

• matiecena83matiecena83 Member
    62 karma

Int student here. I am unable to sign up for the test yet. I've submitted every hour and it is all "It appears the time you selected is not available. Please search again."

edited June 2021 1384 karma

Hey guys - I think I see where there might be some discrepancy:

https://imgur.com/ze9KnMF

If anyone's previously signed up for a FLEX administration, you should have received 'temporary credentials' in an email from LSAC from that testing period. I believe this is the email we should all be receiving around 12 noon tomorrow (June 3).

However, the same credentials have allowed me to (1) open an account and (2) register for future FLEX's. I believe we just use the same account for scheduling any future FLEX's.

This means that if you haven't previously registered for the FLEX, you may in all likelihood need to wait for that official email from LSAC tomorrow.

Sorry to those who can't sign up now. But I'd not worry too much -- even the first go around, I had no problem scheduling on the "official" sign-up day.

1384 karma

Update!

For those who haven't been able to schedule b/c this is their 1st Flex, check this subreddit out: https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/comments/jk0hde/lsatflex_do_you_have_to_make_a_proctoru_account/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Not sure if it works for intl. students, too, but can't hurt to try!

• meiting.chenmeiting.chen Member
    49 karma

Anyone who is taking the test from Asia Pacific? I sat for April so I have a ProctorU account already. However when I logged in the only available time seems to be close to midnight my time. Will more time slots be released at noon of June 3, EST?

1384 karma

@"meiting.chen" yeah, that seems perfectly reasonable... I don't know why the system is like that. Wish there'd be = accessibility. Hope you can reg for your 1st choice day/time soon!

• MotoDuckMotoDuck Core Member
    36 karma

I just scheduled mine, after seeing this post a minute ago. If you already have a Proctor U account, you can just go to their site and login. On the home page, it should lists any applicable tests, and to the right of the banner for "JUNE LSAT FLEX," there is a blue button that says schedule. Clicking that should get you there. This is how it worked for me just a few minutes ago at least.

1384 karma

Awesome, @Dbecerra90, thanks for sharing the signup details!

• 71 karma

Just got off the phone w/ ProctorU. Unable to schedule test times until tomorrow @ noon ET. This might be because it's my first LSAT Flex registration though. Hope this is helpful

Anyone else not seeing any time slots ... where it says "It appears the time you selected is not available. Please search again."

I can see the dates, it just doesn't show any time slots. Strange to see Monday available instead of just Sat, Sun & Tues. (Sat through Tues showing) I'll keep checking (I want to stay focused on taking a PT for the rest of the day), just curious if anyone else just noticed this. ?

resolved whew!!!! Good luck every one

• x1amp9898x1amp9898 Member
    203 karma

@love2learn Yes the same thing is happening to me. I am not sure how to get around it. If anyone finds out how to get around this, please let us know, thanks!!!

203 karma

@love2learn Update, go try again, it worked for me now

1384 karma

@bearwithnohoney, @love2learn, @x1amp9898, did you all try out the 'password reset' function? I posted an update about the subreddit that shows how do to do this. To recap:

If you type in the email LSAC has on file on ProctorU login page and click “forgot password”, it will send u an email for forgotten password and you can remake it then. Was able to sign up for my time slot already.

It might be worth a try; someone else let me know today it worked for them!

• ishaw18ishaw18 Member
    112 karma

@"Lime Green Dot" I tried this and was able to add my registration with LSAC on Proctoru, however when I try to schedule my test time, it says there are no active terms available? Do you think this could be due to it being my first Flex?

• claremontclaremont Core Member
    edited June 2021 590 karma

@"ishaw18" It said the same thing for me this morning when I tried to register too, but it has since opened up and I was able to register. I suspect that the availability for people to register is being expanded throughout the day for whatever reason. Just keep checking back periodically throughout the day and hopefully you'll be able to register today.

@"Lime Green Dot" Thank you for the heads up!

• ishaw18ishaw18 Member
    112 karma

@claremont Will do! Glad to hear I'm not the only one with this happening, and that it worked out for you!

252 karma

@x1amp9898 it worked, thx!

• overthistestoverthistest Member
    166 karma

My exam isnt even showing on the proctor u website yet... Do I just need to wait? I am not a first time test taker so I don't understand why I can't pick a time slot early

• AJamal22AJamal22 Member
    edited June 2021 205 karma

Does anyone have any updates on how to sign up today? I have been trying to do forgot password but have not receieved an email or any notification. @claremont

• AJamal22AJamal22 Member
    205 karma

@love2learn said:
    @x1amp9898 it worked, thx!

How did you get it to work?

• claremontclaremont Core Member
    590 karma

@roadtosuccessaj, If you forgot your password try resetting it. As far as emails, LSAC probably won't be sending out updates until tomorrow when they announce that scheduling is open. I have had every problem that others have mentioned in this thread when I was trying to register throughout the day, but I was finally able to schedule a time about an hour ago. I just kept refreshing periodically throughout the day until it showed up.

203 karma

@roadtosuccessaj Assuming you already have an account made, you should see the June Flex on your account. Click the blue schedule button. Times were not available before hand but for me they popped up after I kept trying. Good luck!

• mrinalini.v92mrinalini.v92 Yearly Member
    22 karma

Does anyone know if external web cams and mics are required? I thought using the built in camera would be fine, but on LSAC's website it says something about scanning your room and under your desk.

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

@"mrinalini.v92" said:
    Does anyone know if external web cams and mics are required? I thought using the built in camera would be fine, but on LSAC's website it says something about scanning your room and under your desk.

I'm pretty positive you just need webcam as you can test your equipment on proctoru.

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

As others have mentioned, they must be opening it up throughout the day. Mine wasn't available at 3 pm today but is now. A ton of slots left by the way so don't worry if you haven't picked. I'm also a first time test-taker.

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

Thanks for the tip! I'm an international first-time taker and was able to schedule my test just now by following the "reset password" thing mentioned earlier in the discussion.

• sjadelma1sjadelma1 Member
    27 karma

I was able to do this with the reset password help, thank you! Does anyone know how accommodations will work with ProctorU?

252 karma

@"mrinalini.v92" if you're able to pick up your laptop and revolve it around the room and under your desk, that works (I unplugged mine, did this, and then plugged everything back in; I think I also unplugged the usb mouse but left the internet plugged in). It would be easier with an external webcam. I didn't like having to twist the laptop so much to show under the desk, but it worked w/o causing harm.

• Ali MarieAli Marie Member
    81 karma

@"mrinalini.v92" I have taken the Flex before using my internal desktop computer webcam and passed the room scan. As long as you are able to move your computer to show the room, it is doable without an external webcam!! But yes it is probably easier to do with an external webcam but not necessary

• mannemckkmannemckk Core Member
    76 karma

thank you @"Lime Green Dot" !!