Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to increase LR score in 2 weeks

autumn.ames23autumn.ames23 Member
in June 2021 LSAT 251 karma

I am scheduled for the June test in about 2 weeks, and I am stuck at a score ranging from 156-158. I average -3 to -4 on LG and -9 on RC, however my LR score varies so much and not in a good way. Im in need of ways to get just a handful more questions right on LR to get my score to the 160s :/ Any tips or help is appreciated

Comments

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

Following. I sometimes will have a similar issue. Trying to drill certain types but not sure this is the most efficient. Looking forward to what people think.

• dawgslaw123dawgslaw123 Alum Member
    138 karma

IMO. Careful blind review of the entire section, writing notes about your thinking before you know whether you are right or wrong, and once again reviewing the questions/ACs/and your thinking after you see the right answer is the best way. Expect that 2 weeks is not truly long enough to be consistently good across the entire section, but certainly possible to target certain question types (PF and Para for me)

• nocalaw1nocalaw1 Member
    24 karma

I struggle with the same problem! This might sound stupid but what helps me the most is to think to myself "what is the question actually asking?" If you pause for a moment
    and consider the answer choice you would normally select versus one that seems right but is not the one you select.. Ask yourself what separates the two answer choices? I hope this helps!