Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to 7sage. Writing again in feb. what study guide to use to increase score?

in General 20 karma

Hey everyone, I wrote my LSAT in December and will be re-writing in February. My goal is to achieve a 160, and right now I'm typically scoring 151-155 range. I've tried the Kaplan and LSAT Trainer books but am thinking about using 7sage for my crunch time of 6 weeks. Does anyone have any recommendations on which study guide to use? My schedule is flexible and my wallet is kind of tight, but don't want that to stop me from utilizing a guide that would really help me. What do you suggest? Starter? Premium? Thanks!!! These forums are very helpful and encouraging!

Comments

• calcal101calcal101 Alum Member
    582 karma

Welcome to 7Sage. With 6 weeks, you won’t be able to finish Starter (so def don’t go beyond that). My biggest recommendation would be to fool proof games and take advantage of the webinars here. Good luck!

• 20 karma

@cal270 said:
    Welcome to 7Sage. With 6 weeks, you won’t be able to finish Starter (so def don’t go beyond that). My biggest recommendation would be to fool proof games and take advantage of the webinars here. Good luck!

Thank you!! Yup definitely a tight turnaround..

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Welcome! You'll absolutely love 7Sage :) like @cal270 said 6 weeks may not be long enough to finish the starter :( Is there any way you can move the test back to June? I am confident you would get higher than a 160 if you're able to complete the 7Sage method and take later in the year.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@ejplasteras said:
    Hey everyone, I wrote my LSAT in December and will be re-writing in February. My goal is to achieve a 160, and right now I'm typically scoring 151-155 range. I've tried the Kaplan and LSAT Trainer books but am thinking about using 7sage for my crunch time of 6 weeks. Does anyone have any recommendations on which study guide to use? My schedule is flexible and my wallet is kind of tight, but don't want that to stop me from utilizing a guide that would really help me. What do you suggest? Starter? Premium? Thanks!!! These forums are very helpful and encouraging!

Starter is the way to go if 6 weeks is all you have. You can always upgrade in the future!

As others have mentioned, going from 150 to a 160 may be tough in 6 weeks. That said, I think it may be doable if you already have a solid base of fundamentals from The Trainer.

What's your score breakdown look like?

• 20 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@ejplasteras said:

Starter is the way to go if 6 weeks is all you have. You can always upgrade in the future!

As others have mentioned, going from 150 to a 160 may be tough in 6 weeks. That said, I think it may be doable if you already have a solid base of fundamentals from The Trainer.

What's your score breakdown look like?

Thanks! I got the starter pack, and will be sticking to that for 6 weeks. I felt I had a strong foundation going in beforehand, so hopefully it’ll workout. LR1- 9, LR2 - 20, RC- 13 and LG- 15. I ran out of time on the logic games near the end and ended up guessing the last 7-9 questions.