PT63.S2.G4 - A street entertainer has six boxes stacked...

Cynthia-2Cynthia-2 Member
edited June 2021 in Logic Games 498 karma

Can someone that knows about games help me do this one in a stacked way? JY explains it in a linear way which is not how it is presented and I am confused on how to do it. Thank you.

Admin Note: Edited title. Please use the format PT#.S#.Q# (G#) - brief description of question.
https://7sage.com/lsat_explanations/lsat-63-section-2-game-4/

Comments

• CSieck3507CSieck3507 Member
    1376 karma

@Cynthia-2 It was way easier to do it in a horizontal stack compared to a vertical stack in my opinion but if you are set on doing it stacked, label your bottom as 1 and go all the way up to 6. The layout shouldn't matter as much as the inferences you can make out for the game. For example you can find all of the game pieces by just writing out rule 1. It states that there are more red balls then white balls. Well you know you have 6 spots to fill so lets start there. Can you have 1 red ball? No cause you need at least 1 white ball. So you know you need at least 2 red. So, one of your boards would consist of of this; RRWGGG. Another could be 3 red and 1 white which would be RRRWGG. Then you could have 3 red and 2 white which would be RRRWWG. You could 4 red and 1 white; RRRRWG. But could you do 4 red and 2 white? No because you need at least one green as well. So what I just wrote out, it basically gives you 4 gameboards which you can use with your other rules.

Hopefully that helps a little! If not feel free to PM me and I can go into more detail about it.