7Sage App - "Course" Function Blank

ellewoods-2ellewoods-2 Core Member

Cannot watch videos or pull up the Course on the 7Sage app. Anyone else encounter this?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2021 1428 karma

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble.

I just tried to load a video lesson from the Syllabus using the 7Sage iOS Mobile app. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce your issue. The video loaded immediately and I was able to play the entire video. I am using an iPhone 11 with the latest iOS. See GIF below:

I'd like to get to the bottom of this and figure it out so that it's working on your side too!

Please try changing your video player to a more compatible one. Here’s how:

1. Go to Account settings
    2. Under Profile Settings
    3. Tap on the drop down menu under Video Player
    4. Select "Basic - Most compatible player with least features"
    5. Tap “Save Changes” as shown below:

If you are still having trouble, please let us know so that we can further investigate the issue.

Let me know how it goes. We'll be here to help!

• ellewoods-2ellewoods-2 Core Member
    50 karma

Thanks, Cherry. Still no luck.

I get a blank white screen when I select “course” on the app and I tried logging in and out and updating the settings to the above preference.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1428 karma

Hi, sorry about that. Are you tapping on the blue "Course" link at the top of the screen? Please see screenshot below:

• ellewoods-2ellewoods-2 Core Member
    50 karma

Ah..... did not realize you needed to hit the 'Course' button... thank you so much. All good!