Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Needed

ts3514ts3514 Member
in General 39 karma

Hi everyone,

I have took the LSAT twice, the first time scored 154, and the second time 155. My usually practice scores average at the low 160 range and I have used up almost all test prepping materials. I've been doing blind review and have studied for almost a year. I need your help, guidance, and suggestions on how I should prepping for the August LSAT and maybe thoughts on whether I should switch to GRE instead. Thank you.

Comments

• MissionLsatMissionLsat Member
    379 karma

I really don't think, switching to GRE would make a much of a difference. Both of these tests are equally learnable in my opinion. Do you have a section on which you score very bad or like you get approximately equal scores in all the three sections? The general advise would be to keep practising. However, if you are situation where you have completed almost all the PT's and still scoring in the 150s then I believe you should get a tutor.

• csharm002csharm002 Member
    352 karma

Hi! So unfortunately as I understand it, if you already have an LSAT score already on file you are not able to use a GRE score. I too thought about this but learned the hard way when I spoke to an admissions counselor. I would recommend starting fresh! Get a tutor who helps you look at the material in a new way or gives you new strategies to implement. As stated above, it's a frustrating but learnable test.