Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a tutor! August/October LSAT

samksamk Core Member
edited July 2021 in August 2021 LSAT 60 karma

Hello! I have been studying since January using 7sage and took the June LSAT and received a 162 (162-168 range on PT's). I have not studied since, and am currently enrolled for the August but thinking of pushing back to October. I finally realized and recognized that I need to pay for outside help to reach my goal score of 168-170 after having anxiety about reaching out for help. I would love to discuss a strategy with a tutor and set out a schedule for the next few months, so please message me if you want a new student! (looking for 1/2x a week).

(Side note, not sure this is the best way to get a tutor off of 7sage, but everyone on JY's podcast seemed to do it this way so thought I would give it a shot. 7sage should build in "looking for tutor" as one of the posting categories!)

Thanks everyone and happy studying!

Comments

• samksamk Core Member
    edited February 2022 60 karma

Georgetown is my goal, their median is around 168!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8454 karma

@"Lucas Carter" is great, and might still have some availability.

• samksamk Core Member
    60 karma

@canihazJD Thanks for the recommendation! I will reach out.

• Learned AstronomerLearned Astronomer Free Trial Member
    145 karma

Messaged!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @samk,

We have a list of approved private tutors here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a ️star (⭐ ) member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.

Let me know if you have any further questions!