Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Use of 10 minute Break

jmarin5jmarin5 Member

Hey 7sagers,

I just wanted to see what y'all think the best use of the 10 minute break between the 2nd and 3rd sections is. Any particular things to do or stay away from?

Thanks!

Comments

• bbarkley1bbarkley1 Member
    18 karma

I am planning on taking in August so I have not taken an LSAT yet so take what I say with a grain of salt. My plan is go to the bathroom if needed, get some water or something comforting, then start going through my game plan and visualizing what the rest of the test is gonna look like. The only thing I'd personally say to avoid is thinking about the previous sections, in particular what you could have done better. The only way I'd say to think about the previous sections would be if you think you nailed them but even then don't think about the specifics just use that confidence to power through and finish strong.

• castronecastrone Member
    210 karma

@benbarkley1 said:
    I am planning on taking in August so I have not taken an LSAT yet so take what I say with a grain of salt. My plan is go to the bathroom if needed, get some water or something comforting, then start going through my game plan and visualizing what the rest of the test is gonna look like. The only thing I'd personally say to avoid is thinking about the previous sections, in particular what you could have done better. The only way I'd say to think about the previous sections would be if you think you nailed them but even then don't think about the specifics just use that confidence to power through and finish strong.

idk if they'll let u leave the room

• bbarkley1bbarkley1 Member
    18 karma

@castrone said:

@benbarkley1 said:

idk if they'll let u leave the room

From the most recent email: "The intermission will be your opportunity to take a quick pause, use the restroom, perhaps eat or drink something or stretch your legs, but you must continue to follow the rules and not engage in any prohibited behaviors."
    The language leads me to believe you may leave the room to go to the bathroom or get something to eat/drink. However, they will leave the camera on the whole time during the break.