Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Real Talk

brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
in General 1489 karma
When you register with LSAC please, for the love of all that is good in this world, select NO when you're asked if law schools can contact you.

Otherwise, your inbox will be positively filled with the equivalent of desperate, drunk texts from a lonely ex. I swear I got one last night that read exactly like this...

"PLEASE! It's not too late! We'll still take you! It's June but we still need you.... Please?"

You think I'm kidding but let me assure you, I ain't kidding.

In all seriousness, good luck to everybody on Monday. Go, fight, win. Do the thing.

Comments

• bstew2002bstew2002 Alum Member
    269 karma
    Agreed. I don't want to sound snobbish, but every dumpster fire law school that wants your money (or the money you borrowed) will start banging on your door desperately.

• PetrichorPetrichor Alum Member
    359 karma
    One of them sent me a really large ziploc bag with 2 pencils and sharpener, I thought was a nice gesture.
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    Lol @Petrichor, yeah I got that too.. And some peppermints, don't forget those.
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    i got that!! atlantas john marshall those pencils!! that sharpener is pretty handy for monday tho

lol
    1489 karma
    @hrjones44 At the risk of looking at "snobbish" in the rearview mirror, I would not rely on such a poorly constructed sharpener on Monday lol. Seriously though.. I've used it once and now anything I sharpen looks like it's been gnawed by a beaver. Get yourself something nice and dependable (or don't - I'm a 7Sager, not a cop). You deserve the best!
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    @brna0714 preesh!
    edited June 2015 1489 karma
    @hrjones44

some text

Edit: LOL nevermind, I totally misread that as "presh," meaning precious. Please disregard.
  • bstew2002bstew2002 Alum Member
    269 karma
    @brna0714 Puppy pictures=180 (regardless of intent)
    Using some crappy sharpener instead of the Alvin Brass Bullet=120