Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to start your PT

CashhhyyyCashhhyyy Core Member
in General 583 karma

Hello there :D

A couple weeks ago, I started a poll over practice test input. One of the questions that I asked was, "Should I start with practice test 70+?"

The survey showed
48.39% YES
51.61 % NO

As I read through some discussions, I see that some scores are decreasing. I can't help but think that this might be MAYBE because there is a difference between the old and new LSATs. The LSAT has definitely evolved. Some people say that there is a difference between old exams VS. modern exams. Not a large amount but enough to notice on their overall score. As we all know, EVERY point matters haha. I wanted to share this with you all because I would be extremely upset if I started at lets say, PT 15 and once I got to PT 70 I had to learn completely new strategies because they are a little different. I think that for drilling questions, it's fine to use old PT. Where else are we going to get enough questions to drill like 100 on each topic, right? Slowly dying... we're okay... we got this... lol

Obviously I am not an expert. I haven't completed PT1- the most recent. Just wanted to share this information that I have collected.

Comments

• rizmollyrizmolly Member
    16 karma

While I started out with both old and new practice tests, lately I have only been using practice tests from the last 5 years. I agree that it's much better to do it that way because the questions have definitely evolved.