Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to upload physical test results?

eld352eld352 Alum Member

I printed out a preptest, timed it myself and scored it. I want to upload the results online so I can see which types of questions I missed without going through the entire digital test putting my answers in one-by-one. Is there a way to do this?

Comments

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

If you do convert paper score you can do this without the timers and everything. But either way you have to input the answers manually

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    848 karma

Hi @eld352,

Yes, you can manually enter your answers in an answer sheet by converting the PrepTests to the paper format. You can then save and score your PrepTests. Here's how you can do it:

Navigate to the PrepTests then choose the PrepTest you want to score. Tap the "Convert" button.

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you may now enter your answers on the Answer Sheet. Once you're done, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, please let us know.