Applications Timeline (?) Question

brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
edited June 2015 in General 1489 karma
Hopefully someone who is far more organized than I am right now can answer this.

Call me short-sighted but I have studying like a mental patient for the LSAT since last December and have researched prospective law schools. I have a very general idea of when I would like to submit applications but that's about it.

Question- What the heck do I do know? I felt pretty good about the test (hopefully I didn't just jinx it, lol) but am open to retaking in October if I fall short of my PT average or if I just feel like it.

What's the first thing you would start working on post-LSAT? I have not done any work on any statements, etc. It's been all LSAT, all the time. Letters of recommendation first? I know people are generally slow. Nothing until scores? Study some more for possible retake? Old habits die hard after all..

Thanks!

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Get all your transcripts in, ask prospective people about letters of recommendation, and start drafting your PS.
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Alum Member
    456 karma
    ^^^^^^ This. You have plenty of time to take care of everything mentioned in the comment above. If anything I would start knocking those out now before June LSAT scores are posted just in case you are not satisfied with your score. That way your main focus can be on the October LSAT if need be.