Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Like us on Facebook for a chance to win! [Closed]

inactiveinactive Alum Member
edited August 2015 in General 12637 karma
We're close to 1K likes on Facebook!

Want a free 1-month extension? Or maybe you've been eyeing a PT explanation for a while? Now's your chance!

Give us a like on Facebook and once we hit our goal, we'll be giving those away! Every 100 likes over our goal (by the end of the month) will result in another free PT explanation or +1 month extension being given out, too. :D

Here's our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/7sagelsat

Good luck!

Comments

• MsVMLM:)MsVMLM:) Alum Member
    4 karma
    Good evening Dillon, I got an email from Larry stating this website will be closing soon. Is this for real? Please advise and thank you, V.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @"MsVMLM:)" said:
    I got an email from Larry stating this website will be closing soon. Is this for real? Please advise and thank you, V.
    The Law School side of 7Sage is moving! The LSAT portion is staying just as it is, don't worry. :)
    4 karma
    Awww...so the explanations and the quizzes etc will stay up and running then? I may have misread the email then. Thank you again Dillon :)
    12637 karma
    @"MsVMLM:)" said:
    Awww...so the explanations and the quizzes etc will stay up and running then?
    Yep! Everything LSAT-related will remain. The only things moving are on the Law School side:
    http://7sage.com/lawschool
    4 karma
    Thank you again Dillon! :)
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    Liked!

Another PT explanation wouldn't hurt ;D.
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    I'm about to like it i would like a month extenison if i need it !,( I'll know before mine expires)
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    I want a month's supply of Diet Dr. Pepper.

Just kidding. That would be hundreds of dollars at current rates of consumption. Maybe a weekend's supply.
    12637 karma
    Updated!
  • JSL17824JSL17824 Alum Member
    edited June 2015 141 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    Edit: One prize already given out since we recently hit 1k! More to come. :)

I have strongly recommended 7sage to my friends because 7sage is really fantastic!
    I'm just curious who would receive the prize.
    Is he/she randomly chosen or everyone given the prize?
    edited June 2015 12637 karma
    @"JASON LAI" said:
    I have strongly recommended 7sage to my friends because 7sage is really fantastic!
    I'm just curious who would receive the prize.
    Is he/she randomly chosen or everyone given the prize?
    Thanks! The winners are randomly chosen based on the recent likes on our Facebook page. :)