Today is LSATurday: PT46 BR | 8pm EST | June 13th

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
in General 7965 karma

PT46 BR Tonight at 8pm EST

Dear friends, did you awaken with a sense of undeniable joy that today is LSATurday? I know I did. Because I, like you, love the LSAT.

If you do not yet love the LSAT or are looking to rekindle the flames of your desire to immolate it by means of your passion, then join us tonight for our group blind review of PT46. We will light your candle, and you ours.

Note on BR groups/how to join/our process

• For the newbies: PM me with your Skype handle. You can also add me on Skype, using handle nikkers625 .
  • For the regulars: Please let me know if you DO NOT plan to join tonight's session.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: We prefer not to check answers during the call, and ideally, you will not have checked your answers before the call. We check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :)
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATter (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.
To mix metaphors a bit: