7sage personal statement/DS services?

edited October 2021 in Law School Admissions 140 karma

Has anyone used 7sage's editing services? I literally can't afford to spend more but would like to have feedback on your experience? I feel very insecure about my PS and DS and paid an inexpensive service of $80 to review my documents but maybe I'm just too nervous and overthinking the content of my documents but I'm unsure. I wish 7sage had some sort of payment plans or whatever :'(

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

They're not cheap, but IMO a great investment. I'm certain I wouldn't be where I am if I hadn't used 7sage. Considering the effect a good app can have on admissions outcomes and lifetime earning potential, I think its well worth it for most people. I had to save up, but it really wasn't a matter of affording it... I couldn't afford not to.

• christieelaichristieelai Member
    3 karma

Like the previous comment mentioned, I think this is a great investment. I had to use my scholarship for this because I wouldn't be able to afford it otherwise, but my editor Adrienne was super thorough and TRANSFORMED my essay. Honestly, I couldn't think of a better place to spend my money.

• jaydawg2jaydawg2 Core Member
    7 karma

I highly recommend 7sage's editing services! I know spending $199 for a single edit is a bit pricey but needless to say it is worth EVERY penny! My LSAT score is low so I wanted to make sure that my essays were the best they can be and so far I have been admitted multiple schools! They really transformed my writing and not only changed the tone of a lot docs but made disclosing personal information easier!

• JoshuaEAJoshuaEA Member
    edited November 2021 14 karma

I would just like to give a quick comment on my experience using 7sage's unlimited editing service. While the price is high, I genuinely believe that you get the most out of every dollar spent. One thing that I don't think a lot of people realize before purchasing 7sage's editing service is just how bad a** these editors are. I worked with Adrienne Raphel, and you can check out her bio here ( https://7sage.com/admissions/about-us/ ) it really speaks for itself. Her help significantly improved my diversity statement in ways that I don't believe I otherwise could have, and she always returned with responses to my emails within the day, and her edits always came back within 24 hours. Worth every cent.