pt 91 & 92

ineedbrunchineedbrunch Member
in General 93 karma

is 7sage adding these?

Comments

• njtnoletanjtnoleta Core Member
    34 karma

I'm certain that in time they will. Might not be as soon as you expect but probably wont keep you waiting for a while.

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

They have to wait for LSAC to release them before they add new tests, which I believe has still not happened yet? But you can take them on LawHub.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited October 2021 1390 karma

Hi there,

LSAC said that it will make these PTs available to its licensees (that includes 7Sage) “in the next few weeks.” We’ll keep everyone posted once they are available in 7Sage.

Note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@ineedbrunch said:
    is 7sage adding these?

Hi there,

Just letting you know that PT 91 and 92 are now available on the PrepTests page and can be taken on 7Sage. The experimental section was also added to PT 90.

Please note that the explanation videos for newly released PrepTests normally become available on our site within 30-60 days after receiving the PrepTest from LSAC.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions.