Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

law school course?!!?

Aiesha G.Aiesha G. Alum Member
in General 199 karma
So I was just poking around on the site and to my surprise 7sage has a law school course! I had no idea. Has anyone taken this course and if so, has it really made a difference in your law school grades and/or experience?

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    it was more of an attachment run by a guy named Larry but it has just recently (like VERY recently) departed from 7sage to do his own thang
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2015 8021 karma
    I didn't purchase it and have only looked over the free content a couple of times, so I can't tell you much about it. However, the teacher and 7Sage recently parted ways and June 15th was the last day to purchase 7Sage law prep. The teacher is out on his own now doing law school prep and is bridging the gap for people who had bought it on here. I believe anyone who purchased it gets access for ~9 months or so and then after March 15th of next year, 7Sage will shut down their law school prep (Dillon said they have no plans to resurrect it at the moment). If you're interested, the new site can be found at http://larrylawlaw.com/ and if you want to read more about this whole transition I can forward you an email but there's not too much more to it than what I've written.

That being said, the most common advice on TLS is to relax and enjoy yourself before law school consumes your life for three years. After that, picking up a copy of "Getting to Maybe" is probably the second most popular advice. While some people swear by a ton of prep, those people are definitely in the minority and most people say you don't need to do anything before you show up, and in some cases it can be counterproductive to do any prep depending on your teachers and their individuals styles.