Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Took Nov, Should I submit now or wait till Dec 1?

Hi amazing people, I am wondering if I could submit my applications now and if the schools will receive my Nov score after it is released. On the application, they only ask if I will be taking another LSAT in the future, which is no. I want to make sure that the school will receive and review the newest score but still wanting to submit as early as possible. Any advice?

Many thanks!

Comments

• Future_EsqFuture_Esq Member
    edited November 2021 66 karma

I took November and sent my apps the following day. Some schools will automatically hold your app until they get the new score and some schools you have to email them to let them know you want them to hold it. Plus, it might take a few days before your app goes complete/under review, so sending now can start that process with the only thing left being your score which will come out next Wednesday. Either way if you send them now you probably won't have a decision before December 1st anyway. So, I would say go ahead and send them and enjoy the holiday lol.