Using PT's 40-50 to Simulate Post-Flex Experimental Section?

180Lesketit180Lesketit Member
edited December 2021 in General 74 karma

Hi all,

I'm looking to simulate post-flex LSAT (3 sections with 1 experimental and a 10-minute break). I plan to start my PT's in the 60's by selecting "Simulate Flex" so that there would be 3 sections, and then creating a separate "experimental section" using random sections from PT's 40-50. Occasionally I will take the "full" 4 section PT from 60+ to simulate the experimental section as a second LR section.

For the scoring, I'll just use the scores accumulated from each 3-section PT and not include the experimental section.

Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions about this? Should I do the experimental section with another group of PT's (e.g., 50-60), or is there another better way?

Thank you all for your help!

Comments

• 7Sage Tutors7Sage Tutors Yearly + Live Sage
    335 karma

This isn't a bad way to do it. If LR is your weakest section, the other option would be to use the 4-section tests and then randomly select one LR to "count."

I certainly wouldn't use any PTs after PT50 for this purpose though. Recent PTs are too precious a resource to burn! In fact, I'd be tempted to just use sections from PTs 1-35.

• 180Lesketit180Lesketit Member
    74 karma

Thank you so much!